By Michael Farr, Laurence Shatkin
As a part of JIST's winning top Jobs sequence, one hundred seventy five top Jobs now not in the back of a table offers a wealth of data that is helping humans notice high-activity jobs either interior and outside. greater than 70 "best jobs" lists comprise priceless info geared up through job point, quantity of time outdoor, gains, schooling, progress via 2014, openings, pursuits, self-employment, part-time paintings, gender, age and character style.
Read or Download 175 Best Jobs Not Behind a Desk PDF
Best job hunting books
Almost all people trying to find company paintings at the present time needs to undergo a character try. greater plan forward and get ready your self with this fast and simple consultant to out-foxing and out-psyching the scary try out. writer Edward Hoffman gives you a jargon-free educational on what candidates can count on from the attempt.
Aimed toward any specialist or task seeker, remarkable First Impressions: A advisor to an important 30 Seconds (And 30 Years) of Your occupation indicates tips to make your first impressions take carry in all contexts of day-by-day expert life—from task interviews and consumer conferences to operating in groups and persuading others of your rules.
Written through one of many most sensible activity placement specialists within the U. S. - the fellow Dr. Phil calls on while addressing this significant topic, "The task seek resolution" indicates the way to cease feeling anxiousness and truly take regulate of the activity seek strategy. The e-book presents a entire process for dealing with each element of the activity seek, revealing real-world innovations with the inspirational information task seekers so desperately want.
As the USA starts off down the lengthy street of restoration from the worst recession in additional than a iteration, thousands are looking for new jobs. With unemployment peaking at greater than 10 percentage in 2010, powerful job-search techniques should not an option--they're a need. This twenty-fifth version of Martin Yate's consultant contains:Strategies for the long term unemployed approximately the right way to top specialise in their talents and strengths to win a task thoroughly revised "Where the roles Are" part, with new suggestion for the place to discover the simplest employment possibilities in 2011A new introductory bankruptcy that makes a speciality of long term occupation administration this present day extra candidates fight for fewer jobs.
- Careers for People On The Move & Other Road Warriors
- Career Guide for the High-Tech Professional
- Get A Great Job When You Dont Have A Job
- IT Security Interviews Exposed: Secrets to Landing Your Next Information Security Job
- Your $100,000 Career Plan: Match Your Personality to a Six-Figure Job
- 201 Killer Cover Letters (CD-ROM edition)
Extra resources for 175 Best Jobs Not Behind a Desk
5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36.
47. 48. 49. 50. 7 The 50 Lowest-Strength High-Activity Jobs Maybe you want to do active work but not strenuous work. In that case, you may be interested in the following list, which highlights the jobs that have high activity but do not demand a lot of strength. To create this list, we brought together four measures of physical strength that the O*NET uses to rate jobs: Static Strength, Explosive Strength, Dynamic Strength, and Trunk Strength. For each of the 175 best jobs not behind a desk, we computed the average of these four measures and used that combined score to rank all the jobs.
15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41. 42. 43. 44. 45. 46. 47. qxp 1/16/2007 1:45 PM Page 23 __________________________________________________The Best Jobs Lists: Jobs Not Behind a Desk The 50 Fastest-Growing Jobs Not Behind a Desk Job Percent Growth 48. 8% 49. 4% 50. 3% The 50 Jobs Not Behind a Desk with the Most Openings From the list of best jobs not behind a desk, this list shows the 50 jobs that are projected to have the largest number of job openings per year through 2014.